You’ve been forced to close your Pilates Studio due to covid 19. Your most valuable asset right now are your clients. How do you best take care of them?
There is so much fear right now because nothing like this has ever happened before.
Fear of losing that beautiful studio that you have worked so hard to build
Fear of losing your clients who you love and want to help
These next 3 weeks and then the next 3 months are critical for every business as we look for ways to navigate through this COVID world
Are you feeling lost? Confused?
Feeling like the rug – exercise mat – has been pulled out from under your feet?
Right now there is an amazing opportunity to change the way you operate – it’s time to move online.
This program is about much more than just “getting your sessions online” That’s the first step.
I’m here to help you! The last thing you want to do is close or shut down your business and lose your income and lose your clients – the things that you have put your heart and soul into building.
The MOST valuable asset you have right now is your current clients.
It’s time to find a new way to work with your clients.
Online fitness is already growing all across the globe.
I am working with clients who have moved online and they are already busier than they were a month ago – private sessions, semis and mat sessions – all moved online.
You can make these same changes in your business – take those face to face sessions and move to the online world with virtual sessions.
I know some of you are already getting started with this – now let’s look at the rest of your business – your finances, managing your cash flow, pricing models, create a new communications strategy – and much more.
I am here to show you how to take back control of your business at a time when everything feels out of control. You can do this
It’s easier than you imagine right now – I promise.
One of my superpowers is to take the complex and make it simple.
I will be with you every step of the way, showing you what to do
and supporting you in every way I can.
In the next 8 weeks, you will learn more about your business than you could imagine.
Let’s lead our team, our clients and our community through this, together!
What you can expect:
- The 8 weeks is predominantly focussed to help Pilates studio owners to move their current in Studio online; creating a new online business model.
- The information will also apply equally to yoga studios and other fitness modalities.
- The first priority is to set up online and teach through Zoom – or another platform
- The number 1 asset that your studio has right now is your client base and staying connected to and with them is essential and critical
Once set up online we will spend the remaining weeks covering:
- Focus on Finances – Profit & Loss and Managing Cash Flow
- Examining Expenses in detail
- Exploring new and different pricing models
- Membership models
- Focus on clients – communication strategies for your entire community – first priority = clients, team and teachers, and in time with your broader community
- Human to Human contact is going to be imperative in the coming months – what does this look like for each studio business?
- Leadership and Mindset – the next 3 months and then the following 9 months are going to be tough. Setting foundations now as a leader and as the business owner. We’ll spend time on this in every session
Want to know more about the program? Click here: https://bit.ly/STTProgram
Ready to book a 15 minute chat with me to ask any questions you have about the program? Click here: http://bit.ly/ThatSTTCall