I’ve been feeling conflicted and wondered if you might feel similar?
Right now and during this strange COVID time, almost everyone is on overdrive, as many others jump in to offer support wherever they see a need.
And at the same time, the internal dialogue of almost everyone is going something like this:
- If I show up positively optimistic, it might seem like I don’t have compassion
- If I share anything funny, I might be perceived as insensitive
- If I offer a free webinar, I’m just adding to the noise
- If I offer a paid service, I’ll be perceived as opportunistic
- If I admit I’m busier than ever, I might be perceived as a martyr
- If I admit I’d be happy to have this time to pause and reset, it might seem that being busy is a “first world problem”
- If I share I spent a couple of hours laying on the couch with one of my cats and reading a book… during the day!! what might people think?
Can you relate to feeling conflicted (or, is it just me)? I’d love to hear from you, what are you thinking about right now?
…. somehow, we seem to have settled into a new rhythm and routine that we could not have imagined a few weeks ago. This is not the new BAU – Business As Usual
What is next?
Now it’s time to Create Your Future
You may remember the Survive to Thrive Master Class I ran just a few weeks ago. If you wanted to watch that again click here to access the link